We’ve got exciting news to share with you. We have released an important update to our iOS app!
- Resolves issue where the app close when trying to browse to a new website.
- Resolves issues related to Bookmarks
- Improves overall performance of the app
- Optimizes the “Getting Started” flow making it easier for new users to get the app set up and existing users fully configure their accounts.
- Adds a new, custom homepage feature allowing users to set their preferred homepage.
This is our most advanced update yet and we encourage you to download and install it as soon as possible.
This app is available now in the iOS app store. If you have auto-updates enabled on your device, you’ll get this new update automatically. If you do not, you will need to open the iOS app, go to “Updates” and download/install the new version to you iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch device.