We are excited to release the new versions of X3watch. We have a free version and a Premium version that we are rolling out.
There are several old versions of the software out there. We strongly suggest if you are using a PC or a MAC to uninstall the old versions before installing the new versions. Here is how to do that.
Uninstall Free (legacy) on PC:
You should be able to do one of the following three options:
1. Run the uninstaller. This file is included with the install package you downloaded and used to install the software. If this is no longer available, skip to Step 2 below.
2. Go to Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs (Windows 7/8 calls this “Uninstall a Program”) and select “X3Watch” and click “Remove”
3. Manually search for “X3Watch” and delete all associated components there.
Keep in mind that, depending on your device settings, your account information may be saved. To prevent accountability partners from continuing to receive e-mails, please access your account settings to remove them and replace them with dummy e-mails, such as email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Then, save settings and uninstall.
Uninstall Free (legacy) on Mac:
Here are the steps to removing the free version of X3 Watch from your computer.
1. You open up system preferences
2. Look for the section titled “Other” at the very bottom
3. Right click or Ctl click the X3 watch icon
4. Click remove and then the software will be removed
After that please restart your computer.
Uninstall X3Watch PRO from Windows:
To uninstall X3Watch PRO from your Windows PC, follow these steps:
Open Windows’ Control Panel
Double click “Add or Remove Programs” (Newer versions of Windows 7/8 call this “Uninstall A Program).
Select X3Watch PRO on the list
Click on the “Remove” button
Once the installer program starts, choose the option marked Remove. You will be prompted for your username and administrator password as well as an uninstall code. Click here to obtain your uninstall code online.
After your information has been validated, X3Watch PRO will be uninstalled from your computer. You will need to restart your computer for the removal to be complete.
Uninstall X3Watch PRO from Mac:
To uninstall X3Watch PRO from your Mac, follow these steps:
1. Activate X3Watch PRO by clicking the X3Watch PRO icon in the Dock.
2. Select the X3Watch PRO menu from the menu bar
3. Choose the Uninstall X3Watch PRO menu option.
You will be prompted for your X3Watch PRO username and administrator password, as well as an uninstall code. (For information on obtaining an uninstall code, please see click here.) You will also need the System Administrator password for your computer.
Once all of your information has been validated, X3Watch PRO will be uninstalled from your computer. You will need to restart your computer for the removal to be complete.
Alternative Mac Uninstall Procedure:
Alternative Uninstall Procedure:
Use this procedure if the one above is not available because the application is “not responding”.
1. Open the “Applications” folder
2. Right click (or control+click) on “X3Watch PRO”
3. Double click on “Show Package Contents”
4. Double click on “Contents”
5. Double click on “Shared Support”
6. Double click on “Uninstall”
Enter your information to proceed. You will be prompted for your X3Watch PRO username and administrator password, as well as an uninstall code. (For information on obtaining an uninstall code, please see click here.) You will also need the System Administrator password for your computer.