X3watch Premium Update for Mac – June 13, 2014
We have been busy! We have just released another update to another platform, this time it is X3watch for Mac – be sure to take advantage of all the Premium features.
Do you have other devices?
Be sure to download X3watch for iOS, Android and Windows too!
This new build of X3watch for Mac includes several important enhancements that improve stability, speeds up the synching that takes place between your computer and our server whenever you make changes to your settings. Our developers have also included improvements to overall filtering and have expanded the global blacklist of websites.
A very exciting change in this update is the way accountability reports show your user’s report data. In prior builds, the device type was shown (Mac OS X). In this new build, we now show the device name. This means reports will show the name of the computer accessing the website.
For example, If my computer’s name is “Ryan’s Mac Laptop” my report would now list the website I visited and “Ryan’s Mac Laptop”. This will be really helpful when you want to identify which of your devices were looking at specific content and when those instances occurred.
– Turn blocking on/off directly from settings panel. Blocking change takes effect immediately and this setting transfers to all of your devices.
– User-customized blacklist and whitelist additions take effect reliably and rapidly when blocking or un-blocking sites.
– Expanded global blacklist data which means more “bad websites” are expunged from access even faster than before
– Improvements in filtering algorithm providing users more dynamic and accurate browsing behavior for accountability reports.
– Logged data is tracked per device and by device name
– Cleaner and easier to read accountability reports.
– Includes fixes and other minor improvements in application stability, installation, and content checking. You can now simple install this latest version of X3watch Premium without having to uninstall the last or older version.