I just wanted to take a moment and announce that we have released an update for our Mac OS customers.
If you are currently using X3watch on Mac OS, please take the time to download and install the new update located here.
Please note that system requirements have changed.
Beginning with this version of X3watch, the minimum system requirement is now Mac OS 10.8.5.
– Fully signed with developer ID for improved installation on Mavericks and Yosemite versions of Mac OS.
– No longer requires restart after install/uninstall.
– Minor fixes for a sign-in issue
– Improved performance and stability
– Filter improvements for more reliable logging and reporting of activity including fewer false positives. More porn sites are blocked. Added many popular shopping and travel sites to global whitelist so they are no longer blocked.